CALLING ALL CURRENT AND PAST PLAYERS, MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF CHRIST THE KING FOOTBALL CLUB!!
As part of our ongoing celebrations for our 70th Anniversary we want YOU to help us and be a part of our celebrations, and be in with a chance to win an Ipad Mini!!
Whether you’re a current regular for our senior squad, made a brief appearance in one of our numerous junior teams, or hung up your boots long ago. As long as you can still kick a football and have some form of camera – and who doesn’t have a smart phone now? We need YOU to help us!
Whether it’s down the park, in your back garden, at training or in the street, on your own, with your mates or with an audience, film your skills and send us the results. We’ll post your entries on our website and let you decide the winner. We don’t want a full 90 minute game, whether you’re a one trick pony or Ronaldinho Messi, keep it short and sweet so we don’t fall asleep. We’re looking for Nike Freestyle qualities like their 2005 advert. Entries open now throughout our 70th anniversary year.
Who will be crowned Kings Freestyle Champion?
To submit you entry please fill in the form below – please note we will only accept You Tube entries.
Submitting an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of the following terms and conditions below.
All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Competition is only open to current and former players of Christ the King Football Club.
- If successful in winning you will need to provide proof of playing for Christ the King Football club.
- The competition is open to all ages but if you are under 16, you will be required to supply a valid signed parental or legal guardian consent form if successful in winning.
- The winner will be picked by the Christ the King Football Club Board and the Boards decision is final.
- Entrants will only submit their entry via the entry form above.
- Only one entry per player.
- By submitting an entry, you are granting Christ the King Football Club permission to feature you on their site and blog.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing date (11.59pm 30th September 2016).
- The winner will be announced on the 12th November 2016.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Christ the king Football Club and accordingly may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion. The entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Christ the King Football Club if this occurs.